Jade Facial Roller
The Jade Roller is the latest beauty craze and what we believe to be the ultimate addition to any beauty routine. Using jade rollers is nothing new. In fact it dates back for many centuries as ancient Chinese royalty would use them to keep their good looks and skin young as they aged.
Using a jade roller stimulates the skin's natural production of collagen and helps tighten the areas you're using it on.
It helps remove harmful toxins from your face, which results in a much clearer complexion and brighter skin tone. Use it by itself for five minutes per day or after you've applied moisturiser or eye cream.
How Does It Work?
Jade rolling really works by stimulating the lymphatic system and improving circulation. The more you roll your skin, the more circulation improves and excess water drains out from under your eyes. Amazing for getting rid of dark circles; toning facial muscles and gently lifting wrinkles.
Each Jade Roller includes both small and large rollers to be used for different areas. Use the small roller to roll your eye areas and dark circles; and large roller for face and neck. Simply glide the roller over a clean face 1-2 times a day for a completely natural; and effective method of achieving beautiful skin.
What it does:
🌝 Helps stimulates circulation for better blood flow for smooth and radiant skin.
🥰 Helps reduce puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles under eyes.
👩 May tighten pores and improve your skin tone.
🧴 Helps your skin care products penetrate the skin deeply making them more effective.
💎 Jade has many healing properties known for thousands of years.
🤗 Dual rollers for targeting different areas of the face, neck and eyes.
👍 Ups your skin care routine to the next level.
How to use:
- Gently roll your jade roller over clean skin upwards an downwards 2-3 times daily for 2-10 minutes each time. Two times is ideal.e
- FACE – From the corner of your mouth, moving upwards, roll slowly towards the ear.
- EYES – Using the small roller, gently glide it beneath your eyes over your dark circles area. Roll around the sides of the eyes and even on them directly. Just be careful not to roll directly on eyes with creams that may irritate them.
- FOREHEAD – From the center of the forehead, moving sideways as well as up and down all the way to the ears.
- To clean your jade roller simply use a soft damp cloth and then dry with a towel.
- TIP: Place your jade roller in the fridge prior to use for a cool, refreshing feel and reduction of puffiness.
Due to the natural formation of jade stone, each stone is individual and will slightly vary in color. Each facial roller is unique and carries its own beauty. These are special and made to order.
60% OFF for the first 500 customers only (limited time offer).
Ladies: Due to huge demand, we are officially running low on stock. Make sure you get yours before we run out! Shipping will be 10-20 days for USA and up to 3-4 weeks outside. At any time just email us using the contact page for a quick reply or send us a message on Facebook. There is a 100% money back guarantee if for any reason you are not happy with the product. Refer to our refund and shipping policy for more information on this.